Thursday, May 15, 2014

A New Direction

Well, it has been a while since my last blog post and a few things have changed in my life. I was blessed to have returned to my amazing job at the BC Wine Institute for about 10 months before going on maternity leave once again last month as we welcomed our second little boy at the beginning of April. 

With the arrival of my new little man, I am going to try (hopefully I'll do better than I have over the past year) to blog more regularly and the content will not only include my love for wine and the BC wine industry, but also about my boys and the joys and challenges of having 2 under 2. 

Right now, I am fortunate that my big man (L) is still in full-time daycare so that little man (C) and I have been able to have some wonderful one-on-one time. Starting next month, L will be home 3 days a week with us and I'm excited and nervous for the increased activity level that my busy toddler will bring. For now, I'm spending lots of time researching various activities to keep him engaged and active (in the hopes that I won't spend my entire day playing hockey) and have found some amazing resources, including Toddler Approved and Growing a Jeweled Rose. I also love the Weelicious site for providing wonderful, healthy recipe ideas. 

Cheers to all the wonderful wino and mom adventures that await!

No comments:

Post a Comment